Experience the Culture and History of Cozumel Island on a Fun Jeep Tour Followed by Lunch!
Our Awesome Cozumel Cultural Jeep Tour is a perfect way to get to learn about Cozumel islands history!
2 PERSON MINIMUM.
Get in your Jeep and start by heading to the north side of town, where your guide will walk you through some sculptures, monuments, and murals while telling you of their significance as well as the history of Cozumel island. Learn a bit about our Goddess Ixchel, hear about the arrival of the Spaniards, the monument Mestizaje, and more. Then we will go to a hacienda where you can enjoy the different flavors of tequila while learning about it’s history.
We are then off to visit a Mayan village that will take you back in time. Make chocolate yourself and enjoy its flavor, participate in an ancient ball game, Mayan dance and other activities. After the blast to the past, it is time to go enjoy a delicious and authentic Mexican lunch at a local restaurant. We will finish up the tour in the central square of Cozumel. Here you will be able to learn more about the giant clock and have a chance to check out souvenirs and local crafts to remember this awesome experience.
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive 15 min before your tour start time|
|DURATION TOUR||Approximately 5-5 1/2 hrs|
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO ON YOUR COZUMEL CULTURAL JEEP TOUR
- Guests must drive the vehicle
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The minimum age to drive is 18 years old
- The minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years old
- A vegetarian option is available for the meal. Please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour is wheelchair accessible. Please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- The tour is subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund