Explore the history, art, and traditions of Mexico. Then take advantage of the opportunity to enjoy the crystal clear waters and the colorful reefs that make Cozumel famous.
- This Best Selling Tour in Cozumel includes admission to both Discover Mexico Cultural Park, and Chankanaab National Park, as well as transportation from park to park.
- The Parks Combo admission gives you access to all common areas. This includes Video Experience Room, Museum of Mexican Traditional Arts, Diorama Garden, Snack Bar, Margarita Center, and the Papantla Flyers Show.
- Enjoy the culture, the beach, and the food.
- Perfect family activity on Cozumel Island.
- Your purchase includes a delicious Authentic Mexican Lunch: Mexican taco buffet with one beverage (vegetarian options available).
- Great way to spend your single-day visit to Cozumel Island.
|PRICE||Adult: $64 Usd
Child: $49 Usd
BOOK NOW WITH 15 USD PER PERSON AND PAY THE REMAINING BALANCE WHEN YOU ARRIVE FOR YOUR TOUR.
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive 15 min before your tour start time|
|DURATION TOUR||5 hours.|
Are you looking for a day of local Cozumel culture, adventure and fun in the sun? Then this is the perfect combination day pass for you. Discover Mexico Park & Chankanaab Day Pass is one of the most popular excursions in Cozumel. Since this tour is is packed with variety, there’s something for every guest of any age. This tour is perfect for those who want to explore the history, art, and traditions of Mexico. Then you will also have the opportunity to enjoy Cozumel’s famous crystal clear waters and the colorful reefs. This tour is completely wheelchair accessible by wheelchair as well.
When you first arrive to Discover Mexico Park, relax in air-conditioned comfort as you view the exclusive four-screen video collage. Put together after two years travel and filming, this award- winning presentation brings one of the world’s oldest and richest cultures to life. Vibrant images from all over the México will take you from the Riviera Maya through Oaxaca to Chihuahua.
Next you’ll peruse the Museum of Popular Arts. On display are works of folk art created by famous artisans from all over Mexico. You’ll have an opportunity to view works like the famous “barro negro” pottery and the colorful iconic “alebrijes” from Oaxaca. Your tour guide will remain with you throughout your visit to the Park. They are well versed in Mexican culture and history will be happy to answer any questions you may have during your tour.
After the tour, you are invited to see the Paplanta Flyers show- a unique aerial performance honoring Mexico’s ancient “voladores”.