Our 3-hour Cozumel History Walking Tour and Mexican Lunch will insure that you get beyond the beaches to explore the island. Tour the city and stop by a guided tequila tasting and lunch at a local restaurant. Visit key downtown landmarks in San Miguel Cozumel, tour the exhibits at the Island Museum, and hear stories about life on a picturesque Caribbean island. This 3-hour tour is limited to 12 people for a personalized experience.
- Great overview of the waterfront and downtown
- See local monuments and landmarks, and visit the Island Museum
- Tequila tasting included
- Lunch at the Choza Restaurant
- 3-hour Cozumel walking tour
2 PERSON MINIMUM
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive 15 min before your tour start time|
|DURATION TOUR||3 HRS|
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- At the time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved so children must be accompanied by an adult.
At 10:30am you will make your way to a central location in downtown Cozumel, and meet your guide for a Cozumel walking tour with a local perspective. Start by taking in the key sites around the waterfront and downtown. From the Monument of Two Cultures to the Mestizaje Monument that celebrates Cozumel’s mixed cultural heritage. Throughout the tour, take advantage of your time with a local guide who is there to answer any questions you might have about the history of Cozumel, local culture, and the things you see along the way. You will have a chance to learn about tequila history and taste some samples of Mexico’s most iconic spirit. Then you’re off to see the Island Museum and check out its exhibits covering history, ecology, and culture. After the Museum, we will continue walking to the main plaza in downtown Cozumel. Here you’ll find the Mexican flag monument, the Cozumel Clock Tower, and the island’s first City Hall. Then as a grand finale, wrap up the tour at The La Choza Restaurant, relaxing over a Cozumel-style lunch and refreshments.