Embrace freedom and venture into the jungle when you tour to the Jade Cavern Cozumel in XRAIL’s. Let your senses guide you through your adventure surrounded by an abundant nature.
|| Adults: $80.00 USD
BOOK NOW WITH 16 USD PER PERSON AND PAY THE REMAINING BALANCE WHEN YOU ARRIVE FOR YOUR TOUR.
2 PERSON MINIMUM
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive 30 min before your tour start time|
|DURATION TOUR||Approximately 3 1/2 hrs|
- Adult age: 18 years old and up
- Max age: 75 years old
- Child age: N/A
- Age: Min 08 years old to participate | Min 16 years old with a valid driver’s license to drive
- Weight: Max 250 LB (113 KG)
- License: Valid driver’s license or permit is mandatory
- Waiver: ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST SIGN A WAIVER
- Vehicles are shared 4 seaters, according to the group’s size guests will share vehicles to capacity.
- For safety reasons no cameras are allowed in the tour.
- All participants under 18 years old that want to drive the vehicles must be accompanied by a legal guardian or parent and produce a valid driver’s license or permit.
- In case of misusage of equipment that may lead to damage there might be damage compensatory fees.
- Guests under any of the following illness/medical conditions can not participate: pregnancy, asthma, heart disease, diabetes, epilepsy, respiratory conditions, blood pressure conditions, back/neck injuries, medicated/taking antidepressants, lithium, beta-blockers or base (vein) constrictors.
- Maximum weight per driver for the Xrail is 250 LB (113 KG). Minimum age to drive is 16 years and must present a valid driver’s license or permit at the day of the tour. There is a zero tolerance policy for drivers under the influence of any substance.
- First time Xrail drivers might have difficulty controlling the Xrail at first. A video lesson will be displayed and an escort guide is provided to give them close attention.
- There is ZERO tolerance for reckless driving. The guide reserves full right to stop the tour for the guest at any stage in case of reckless driving with no previous notice or any monetary compensation for not completing the tour. Further more the guest is fully responsible for any damage caused to the Xrail due to reckless driving or inappropriate negligence on his/her behalf.
- This excursion is not available for guest in wheelchair or guest with walking difficulties.
- All participants must be: in good health and self-sufficient.
- Participants must comply with all of the instructions given by the guide.
- Participants under 18 years old must be supervised and cared for by a responsible Companion, Parent (s)-or Legal Guardian.
Meeting time: 30 minutes prior to departure time in one of our meeting points
- 0:00 – Departure time (tour starts)
- 0:30 – Arrival at EL Cedral Mayan Village (welcome station)
- 0:45 – Receive briefing and gear up / Begin driving portion of the tour
- 1:20 – Arrival at the Jade Cavern Cenote
- 1:45 – Departure from the Jade Cavern Cenote
- 3:00 – Arrival at welcome station / Gear down and restroom stop
- 3:30 – Arrival at meeting point
Meeting time will be 30-minute prior departure time. a Playa Mia – Wild Tours operator with a visible sign will be waiting for the guests at the meeting point according to your cruise ship pier location (see the instruction below).
FOR GUESTS STAYING IN A HOTEL:
- For guests staying in the Northern & Southern hotel zone or downtown of Cozumel, the meeting point is at the Playa Mia booth just in front to the SSA International Pier at the Royal Village Shopping Center.
GUESTS ARRIVING TO COZUMEL VIA CRUISE SHIP:
- Puerta Maya pier: Your meeting point is the Playa Mia Booth at the Royal Village Shopping Center. To get there, go through the pier terminal to reach the pier’s outside sidewalk on Melgar Avenue and turn left, without leaving the pier’s sidewalk, for a 2 minute walk until you see the pedestrian yellow strips crossing zone by the Royal Village Shopping Center. You will easily recognize it as it is topped with flags and our tour operator will be waiting for you with a visible sign.
- SSA International pier: Your Meeting Point is the Playa Mia Booth at the Royal Village Shopping Center. Exit the pier and reach the outside gate and walk across the street to the Royal Village Shopping Center which you will recognize as it is topped with flags. Our representative will be waiting for you with a visible sign.
- Punta Langosta pier: Walk down the pier. At the very end of the pier you will see the escalators to exit the terminal. Before taking the escalators you will see a Playa Mia Booth. That’s your meeting point.