Jeep Riders Cozumel Tours
Embark on a Cozumel Private Jeep and dolphin adventure with everything all inclusive. It will surely be an exciting adventure that you and your family will not forget!
2 PERSON MINIMUM
Highlights of Private Jeep and Dolphin Adventure All Inclusive
- Private tour of Cozumel by Jeep
- Drive a Jeep Unlimited into the Mayan jungle and learn about its flora and fauna
- Visit a tequila factory
- Stop at El Mirador and San Martin beach on the other side of the island
- Extended time at any stop
- Stop at the Dolphinaris
- Personal interaction with our friendly dolphins
- Dolphin kiss
- Greet & wave
- Belly ride
- Snorkel Equipment
- Showers, bathrooms and dressing rooms available.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Service
- Enjoy unlimited meals and beverages ( alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
- Mexican and International food.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included anywhere in Cozumel
- Free port pickup and drop-off included in Cozumel
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive 15 min before your tour start time|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 5-5 1/2 hrs|
Drive with your Jeep throughout our tour with your guide leading the way.
Our first stop is in an awesome tequilera. Here you can find out about the distillation process of this one hundred percent Mexican drink, and experience its different flavors, smells and colors… You can not miss it!
Then we head out to the east side of the island to admire the beautiful virgin beaches, and take some breathtaking photographs.
After being in awe over the amazing virgin beaches, we are off on a drive to the Dolphinaris where your flippered friends are waiting for you to swim with them. There you will enjoy interacting with the world’s most fascinating creatures in a vibrant tropical atmosphere, during a 40-minute dolphin interaction! Don’t forget to dig into the included unlimited food and drinks.
When you are done, it is time to go with your guide back to the meeting point where you where picked up, and take home with you new memories of one of the best tour experiences of a lifetime.
- Guests must drive the vehicle
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The minimum age to drive is 18 years old
- The minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years old
- A vegetarian option is available for the meal. Please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour is wheelchair accessible. Please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- The tour is subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
-If you Arrive at SSA international pier: your meeting point will be at Seven Eleven in Mayan plaza between Carl`s Jr & the PEMEX Gas Station; When you exit the pier you will see an outside Mall, which is called ROYAL VILLAGE. Depending on which exit you come out of you may see a Hard Rock Guitar Statue right away, or a traffic light located at the Corner/Beginning of the ROYAL VILLAGE PLAZA. Cross the street and walk right, passing the traffic light you will find a Seven/Eleven. There your guide will be waiting for you wearing a white polo with a Jeep Riders Cozumel logo on it.
If you Arrive at Puerta Maya Pier : Your meeting Point will be at Seven Eleven between CARL`S JR & the PEMEX Gas station; When you exit the pier, you will see a big red building that says PLAZA I-95 towards the top. Cross the street and walk left until you find the Seven Eleven on the left side of the PEMEX gas station, before CARL`S JR. There your guide will be waiting for you wearing a white polo with a Jeep Riders Cozumel logo on it.
If you arrive at the Punta Langosta pier: The Meeting point for Punta Langosta Pier is at STARBUCKS, located downstairs when exiting the pier. STARBUCKS is a 2- 4 minute walk from where your cruise ship docks. You are going to be on the 2nd floor of the Punta Langosta Mall. When walking across the catwalk that crosses over the main Avenue of Av Rafael Melgar, you will be able to see STARBUCKS next to Hooters below to the left. When you walk downstairs and see Starbucks, you will be meeting your tour guide on the Avenue side of Starbucks. Your guide will likely be waiting there and will be wearing a white polo with JEEP RIDERS COZUMEL logo on the front.
If you are arriving by ferry from Playa Del Carmen to Cozumel: Your pickup point will be where the ferry dock meets the main road Rafiel Melgar Blv. There at the main road is a STATUE OF THREE BIRDS, (Swallows) There your guide will be waiting for you wearing a white polo with a Jeep Riders logo on the front.
If you don’t see your guide right away, please do not be alarmed. There may be several reasons why they may not be there right away. The most common is that our guests confuse the time difference, and end up at the meeting point an hour early. Please wait and your tour guide will be there shortly. If you have any questions or concerns, please call our local Jeep Riders Cozumel representative at +52-1-987-876-9318. Remember you will need to verify your tour by showing your e-receipt to your guide.
HOTEL GUESTS staying in Cozumel: You will be picked up directly in front of your hotel. Your guide will be wearing a white polo with a Jeep Riders Cozumel logo on it. Please tell the front desk/security that you are expecting a pickup for a Jeep tour fifteen minutes before your start time to help watch for your guide.