Unique Private Cozumel Jeep Tour with lunch and snorkeling. A complete tour with some of the main Things to do in Cozumel. Drive your jeep throughout the tour, your guide will show you the way around our beautiful island.
* VIP SERVICE FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTY
* SAFETY AT ALL TIME
*EXPERIENCED TOUR GUIDES
*YOU CHOOSE YOUR OWN STOP
*NOT A CARAVAN TOUR*
*11O % FUN
2 PERSON MINIMUM.
Private customizable tour of Cozumel by Jeep
- Drive a Jeep into the Mayan jungle and learn about its flora and fauna
- See the beautiful east side Virgin Beach
- Snorkel and enjoy a beachside lunch of authentic Mexican cuisine
- Visit a tequila factory
- Add activities with wildlife, sightseeing, touring archaeological sites, jet skiing, shopping and more
- Personalize your itinerary with the help of a knowledgeable guide who accompanies your group
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off in Cozumel included
- Free port pickup and drop-off in Cozumel included
***Add more stops to your tour with the following options (at an additional cost):
- Punta Sur Eco Park (16 usd p/p)
- Archaeological site San Gervasio (12 usd p/p)
- Town of Maíz (22 usd p/p)
- El Cedral(small Mayan city and structure, 4 usd p/p)
- Museum (4 usd p/p)
- Kun -Che Park (60 usd p/p)
- Chankaanab (24 usd p/p)
- Shopping in the center(free)
- Horse riding (50 usd p/p)
- Downtown San Miguel (free)
- Jet ski (65 usd p/p)
- Parasailing ( 65 usd p/p)
- Swim with dolphins ( 85-125 usd p/p) …and more.
There are many other activities to see and do. Contact us
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive 15 min before your tour start time|
|DURATION TOUR||Approximately 5-5 1/2 hrs|
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Guests must drive the vehicle
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The minimum age to drive is 18 years old
- The minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years old
- A vegetarian option is available for the meal. Please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour is wheelchair accessible. Please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- The tour is subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Drive with your Jeep throughout our tour with your guide leading the way.
The first stop is in an awesome tequilera. Here you can find out about the distillation process of this one hundred percent Mexican drink, and experience its different flavors, smells and colors… You can not miss it!
Then we head out to the east side of the island to admire the beautiful virgin beaches, and take some breathtaking photographs.
Punta Sur Eco Park:
We continue on to a biosphere reserve, Punta Sur Eco park. Here you can admire the local flora and fauna of the island, and walk along the docks of a freshwater lagoon in search of crocodiles. Our guide will help you get to know some of the history of our ancestors, the Mayans, and show you one of their ancient Mayan structures known as the “caracol”.
When you reach the “Punta Sur” lighthouse, you can climb up and be in awe when you look over the fantastic landscape of the Colombia Lake and all the different tonalities that the Mexican Caribbean Sea has to offer.
In addition, there is a small museum right next to the lighthouse, where you can learn about the beginnings of navigation in the colonial era, as well as other fun facts.
Lunch at Beach Club Tortugas:
After Punta Sur, we then drive to your last stop, the beach club, Tortugas. Here you will certainly experience an authentic complimentary Mexican lunch that includes 1 choice of chicken, beef or fish fajitas, quesadillas, or nachos. Drinks are not served with lunch but are available to purchase along with additional food items from the menu at the guest’s expense. At the beach, you will also have the chance to do some snorkeling. Your guide will issue all of the snorkel gear needed, which include masks, snorkels, fins and flotation devices. He will also demonstrate how to use the equipment before leading you into the water for a guided snorkel excursion. You’ll be amazed at the tropical beauty of the coral reef system and the underwater fan coral garden.
Finally, when you are done snorkeling, it is time to go with your guide back to the meeting point where you where picked up.
Being a private tour, customers can join extra activities or even take their time in some of our stops along the tour.
If you need to cancel at any time, for any reason, before or after your arrival.
– Simply contact us via email: email@example.com or phone number +52 1 (987) 876-9318 within 2 days before your tour or 7 days after your missed excursion date for a full deposit refund.
We issue full refund for your deposit if:
- Your ship arrives into port late and you have contacted Jeep Riders Cozumel to inform them to try and change the hour, but they were not able to.
- Your ship misses/skips the port.
- Weather conditions or equipment failure prevents the operator to run the excursion.
- Cancellations that do not comply with the above may not be subject to refund. Guests must notify us within 7 days after their excursion date via email or phone for requesting a refund of booking payment made to Jeep Riders Cozumel.
-If you Arrive at SSA international pier: your meeting point will be at Seven Eleven in Mayan plaza between Carl`s Jr & the PEMEX Gas Station; When you exit the pier you will see an outside Mall, which is called ROYAL VILLAGE. Depending on which exit you come out of you may see a Hard Rock Guitar Statue right away, or a traffic light located at the Corner/Beginning of the ROYAL VILLAGE PLAZA. Cross the street and walk right, passing the traffic light you will find a Seven/Eleven. There your guide will be waiting for you wearing a white polo with a Jeep Riders Cozumel logo on it.
If you Arrive at Puerta Maya Pier : Your meeting Point will be at Seven Eleven between CARL`S JR & the PEMEX Gas station; When you exit the pier, you will see a big red building that says PLAZA I-95 towards the top. Cross the street and walk left until you find the Seven Eleven on the left side of the PEMEX gas station, before CARL`S JR. There your guide will be waiting for you wearing a white polo with a Jeep Riders Cozumel logo on it.
If you arrive at the Punta Langosta pier: The Meeting point for Punta Langosta Pier is at STARBUCKS, located downstairs when exiting the pier. STARBUCKS is a 2- 4 minute walk from where your cruise ship docks. You are going to be on the 2nd floor of the Punta Langosta Mall. When walking across the catwalk that crosses over the main Avenue of Av Rafael Melgar, you will be able to see STARBUCKS next to Hooters below to the left. When you walk downstairs and see Starbucks, you will be meeting your tour guide on the Avenue side of Starbucks. Your guide will likely be waiting there and will be wearing a white polo with JEEP RIDERS COZUMEL logo on the front.
If you are arriving by ferry from Playa Del Carmen to Cozumel: Your pickup point will be where the ferry dock meets the main road Rafiel Melgar Blv. There at the main road is a STATUE OF THREE BIRDS, (Swallows) There your guide will be waiting for you wearing a white polo with a Jeep Riders logo on the front.
If you don’t see your guide right away, please do not be alarmed. There may be several reasons why they may not be there right away. The most common is that our guests confuse the time difference, and end up at the meeting point an hour early. Please wait and your tour guide will be there shortly. If you have any questions or concerns, please call our local Jeep Riders Cozumel representative at +52-1-987-876-9318. Remember you will need to verify your tour by showing your e-receipt to your guide.
HOTEL GUESTS staying in Cozumel: You will be picked up directly in front of your hotel. Your guide will be wearing a white polo with a Jeep Riders Cozumel logo on it. Please tell the front desk/security that you are expecting a pickup for a Jeep tour fifteen minutes before your start time to help watch for your guide.