Explore the history, art, and traditions of Mexico. Then take advantage of the opportunity to enjoy the crystal clear waters and the colorful reefs that make Cozumel famous.
- Este tour con mejores ventas en Cozumel incluye la entrada al Parque Cultural Discover Mexico y al Parque Nacional Chankanaab, así como el transporte de un parque a otro.
- The Parks Combo admission gives you access to all common areas. This includes Video Experience Room, Museum of Mexican Traditional Arts, Diorama Garden, Snack Bar, Margarita Center, and the Papantla Flyers Show.
- Disfruta de la cultura, la playa y la comida.
- Actividad familiar perfecta en la isla de Cozumel.
- Your purchase includes a delicious Authentic Mexican Lunch: Mexican taco buffet with one beverage (vegetarian options available).
- Una gran manera de pasar su visita de un día a la isla de Cozumel.
|PRECIO||Adulto: $64 usd
Niño: $49 Usd
RESERVE AHORA CON 15 USD POR PERSONA Y PAGUE EL SALDO RESTANTE CUANDO LLEGUE A SU TOUR.
|SALIDAS||Presentarse 15 minutos antes de que empiece su Tour|
Are you looking for a day of local Cozumel culture, adventure and fun in the sun? Then this is the perfect combination day pass for you. Discover Mexico Park & Chankanaab Day Pass is one of the most popular excursions in Cozumel. Since this tour is is packed with variety, there’s something for every guest of any age. This tour is perfect for those who want to explore the history, art, and traditions of Mexico. Then you will also have the opportunity to enjoy Cozumel’s famous crystal clear waters and the colorful reefs. This tour is completely wheelchair accessible by wheelchair as well.
When you first arrive to Discover Mexico Park, relax in air-conditioned comfort as you view the exclusive four-screen video collage. Put together after two years travel and filming, this award- winning presentation brings one of the world’s oldest and richest cultures to life. Vibrant images from all over the México will take you from the Riviera Maya through Oaxaca to Chihuahua.
Next you’ll peruse the Museum of Popular Arts. On display are works of folk art created by famous artisans from all over Mexico. You’ll have an opportunity to view works like the famous “barro negro” pottery and the colorful iconic “alebrijes” from Oaxaca. Your tour guide will remain with you throughout your visit to the Park. They are well versed in Mexican culture and history will be happy to answer any questions you may have during your tour.
Después del recorrido, se les invita a ver el espectáculo de los voladores de Papantla: una presentación única que honra a los antiguos voladores de México.